View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 01:02 PM   #4
Mastiff
Viking proof reader
Mastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Notion Ink Adam PQ 3G
Jbcohen, I would suppose that most of his books are in Norwegian, to be honest... I thought I had Norway as my location in the signature, but I didn't. So that would probably be considered a foregin language with all our special characters! I looked at the ones you pointed to, but they are too small. Like I said I'd like it to be at least as big as my Adam.

Queentess, I'll have a look at those. And yes, I want something that gives him the full page, which is why stuff like Kindle DX is too small, I think. So that means that nothing really big is on the horizon? 11"-12" would be perfect.
Mastiff is offline   Reply With Quote