View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 11:50 AM   #1
Mastiff
Viking proof reader
Mastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Notion Ink Adam PQ 3G
Good, large reader for high school use?

I have a Plustek book scanner and I plan to scan my son's high school books next year and let him use a reader instead of the physical books. But what should I go for? I have an Adam myself, and he already has a Nook Color. But the battery of both those things (even though the Adam is very good in that area) may not be up to full school days. So what should I get for him to use in class? Would prefer something Android, but it doesn't have to be that. And I would prefer something at least as big as the Adam (10.1"), so he can have full pages of textbooks. Is there anything coming RSN (so in the next 4-5 months) that would fit the bill?
Mastiff is offline   Reply With Quote