View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 04:05 PM   #12
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I think you Android fanboys and fangirls are so wrapped up in your hatred of Apple and Microsoft that you can't see the forest for the trees. You folks keep harping on how evil Apple and Microsoft are and how open Android is. That is total BS. Android is not open source, it is the property of Google which is just as big and evil as any other other huge technology company
I have noticed that every time I gave in and tried a new OS, I'm able to see them all a wee bit more clear. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. I don't like the proprietary aspects of apple, but they do make excellent quality products. The sooner I realised that, the sooner I went, no longer, without a tablet.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote