View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 11:26 AM   #61
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
I have bought a number of books through Barnes & Noble, and for the plugin you need to put in the activation code, which is your name & credit card number. Doing so makes me a little uneasy. Is my information safe?
It is safe. But if it makes you nervous, there's instructions in the README file for an alternate plugin configuration.

Please ask questions like these on the appropriate blog... namely the one where you actually got the plugin. Answers there are usually prompt and friendly -- and have the added benefit of not having to dance around forum rules. Open and specific discussions of DRM removal techniques are not allowed on MobileRead. Taking it to "the source" makes everything easier for everyone.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote