Thread: Classic Wow, what a nice device!
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 08:07 PM   #6
graycyn
Guru
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Samsung Galaxy Note, Kobo Aura HD, Nook HD+, Nexus 7 (2013)
I've been very pleased with my Nook. And I've seen the screen side by side with a Kindle 3, there's really not a ton of difference. Kindle's pearl screen is a bit brighter, but both are great.

I do wish BN would dump the separate library thing, but these days I mostly just sideload all my books onto my memory card, so it's less of an issue. My unit has been very reliable for the almost 8 months I've had it. My main complaint is short battery life. Otherwise, I really like swiping to turn pages. If I had more money, I'd consider a Sony 950, but Nook WiFi was a good deal at $149, even if it's been available for less since we bought.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote