View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 04:17 AM   #14
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnaRider View Post
I have the same problem with my Kindle 2. I think my problem may be related to changing password on the email account, but I can't find where in Calibre to change the settings for email.
Look in preferences->email books (it's got an envelope as symbol, you might have to scroll down if you're on a netbook).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookit View Post
I'm also having the same problem with sending by email - It's not my firewall, as I've checked to make sure that Calibre is listed in the exceptions - I don't get an error message, the job just sits and runs for ever - My OS is Vista, I use a router and AVG is my security software - I'd really be grateful for some help with this.
Open up the jobs window by clicking on the spinning wheel in the lower right-hand corner. Identify the stuck email job, select it, and click the job details button. Post the message that appears (might be quite long).
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote