View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 11:34 PM   #11
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle 1, PRS-650, Sony S Tablet
An occasional reset is fine and it's happened on my Kindle...the memory issue and automatic reformatting was a big problem so the unit was clearly defective. I figured it was just a fluke but the OPs situation sounded just like the original symptoms my mom's unit had, so it did strike a chord.

I'm just hoping its not the charger because if my mom needs to plug it into her computer to charge, I know that won't happen (I have to load the books on it for her and when the Sony rep told her to plug it into the computer, she freaked and sent it to me)

Last edited by Boston; 03-17-2011 at 11:36 PM.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote