View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 09:52 PM   #5
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
Looks like a smaller version of the WiFi Samsung Galaxy Tab.

The OS vesion says "Upgradable to Gigngerbread", with Samsung's history of providing upgrades, I wouldn't hold my breath.
The Samsung update problem I think is more because of carriers and over the air updates as these won't have anything to do with carriers I expect them to have faster updates than the US phones.
International galaxy s users are likely to get gingerbread this month so you might even see these come out with gingerbread.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote