View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 09:33 PM   #94
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by djgreedo View Post
No one seems to have pointed out the obvious:
this technological jump is not all about black-and-white video on e-ink - it seems to make possible an e-ink screen that requires negligible refresh time and overall improved responsiveness.

A lot of users complain about the flash between pages on e-ink. I can't say it bothers me greatly, but I would definitely rather not have it!
I'm not interested in the video aspects, but am definitely interested in virtually zero-refresh/selective screen refresh rate for eInk devices, just for seamless page turns. Looking forward to how this progresses in the near future.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote