View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 04:55 PM   #89
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo WiFi, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Acer 10'' Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
There was a discussion early on about whether audio books count, and I believe the consensus was yes; I don't know about graphic novels. There was also discussion of minimum number of pages per book--I think it was 150.

But, really, there's nothing official about this; you can decide for yourself what counts and what doesn't. Most of us are just challenging ourselves and keeping track of what we read.
Thanks! One of the reasons I got my eReader (Kobo), besides the fact it was on sale, was my hope it will help break my audiobook addiction. I used to love to sit and read. Still do, if I can make myself be still long enough.