View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 03:12 PM   #88
Catlady
Wizard
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook Lite, Libre Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by covingtoncat73 View Post
Nobody answered me yet as to whether audiobooks and/or graphic novels count. I'll delete these if they don't, though I will be woefully behind, my attn. span is terrible these days. The ones I have finished, I can reccomend, because I have not listed the books or audiobooks that I have started then abandoned because they didn't capture me...
There was a discussion early on about whether audio books count, and I believe the consensus was yes; I don't know about graphic novels. There was also discussion of minimum number of pages per book--I think it was 150.

But, really, there's nothing official about this; you can decide for yourself what counts and what doesn't. Most of us are just challenging ourselves and keeping track of what we read.