View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 03:58 PM   #87
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo WiFi, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Acer 10'' Tablet
Nobody answered me yet as to whether audiobooks and/or graphic novels count. I'll delete these if they don't, though I will be woefully behind, my attn. span is terrible these days. The ones I have finished, I can reccomend, because I have not listed the books or audiobooks that I have started then abandoned because they didn't capture me...

Last edited by covingtoncat73; 05-11-2011 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Moved book list