reader frozen. have I killed it?
My PRS-650 is frozen and I'm having no luck resetting it. Not completely sure how to hard reset it (and I don't want to loose my notes) so I thought I'd have a quiet panic here first.
Here's what happened:
1. I closed a large pdf and tried to open a small epub in a different collection folder
2. I couldn't open the epub - I got an invalid page! erroer message. I tried through a different path, still couldn't open it.
3. I tried to turn the reader off.
4. It froze, leaving a greyed out home scren with a [!] symbol and 'shutting down' at the bottom of the screen. There are two orange lights at the top edge of the reader.
5. Resetting (holding down the reset button for 5 secs and then flipping the power switch) does nothing.
It's bed time here. I'll leave working out how to do a hard reset to the morning. If anyone has an alternative solution, I'd love to know about it.