View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 06:00 PM   #1
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 6 2014, Kindle PW2, Galaxy Note 3
Mobi Catalog Conversion for Kindle 2

Hi:

While working with the creator of the Kindle Collections plugin for the feature to put catalogs into collections, I have noticed my catalogs are not being labeled with the cdetype of [PDOC], is this something I will need to submit a bug ticket for? This is the information which the plugin is extracting for the catalog, I was told the NONE should be [PDOC].

PHP Code:
WARNING:     TitleFree Amazon eBooks News Source
    Code
:  #5c97a066-d391-4498-8d0e-aee04d2db2ee^None 
EDIT: As a side note I sent the file to Amazon for them to convert it and the Amazon file is showing the cdetype as PDOC so they are able to add the type to the file, but it is not being added within Calibre.

Last edited by nynaevelan; 03-16-2011 at 06:39 PM.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote