Thread: Motorola Xoom
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 03:03 PM   #13
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
As you should, remember they keep backups of your data. I'm not so paranoid of who could hack my account but who holds the keys to my account.

That said for non sensitive information Dropbox, sugarsync is awesome. I find it very convenient and easy to use. Esp when transferring files between different devices like my phone, nook, PC.

=X=
Whilst searching for "personal cloud" I ran across this.

I downloaded the free version and installed it on my home PC and SGT this morning. Wow! My whole library is available, and nothing is on someone else’s server (except my DynamicDNS addy). They don’t even have my password, talk about holding my own keys.

I’m so impressed that I ordered the $99 hardware version which, with the addition a USB hard drive becomes a NAS with however much storage you want to plug into it.

Bye bye DropBox!
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote