View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 10:24 AM   #8
avantman42
Guru
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle & Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
have a flip author name menu/button for when they have imported it the wrong way around.
I may not have explained myself very well, but that's what I was hoping for. I check/edit the metadata whenever I add a book, so I don't need to do a mass update/fix. Basically, I was being lazy and looking for a simpler/better way than manually copying/pasting to correct the name.
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote