View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 07:58 AM   #1
avantman42
Guru
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle & Nook
Plugin to fix author name

I've found that many (all?) of the books that I download from Amazon have the author name listed as lastname, firstname. Consequently, when adding the book to Calibre, I have to edit the author name and sort name.

Would it be possible to write a plugin that would fix the metadata in Calibre when author name is listed as lastname, firstname?
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote