View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 11:25 PM   #6
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by PookaLady View Post
I saw the cover.It showed it.I am not sure whether it was in mobi or epub.I thought it switched the cover when it switched the chapters.The first book did.It went just fine but for some reason the next one did not and I did them exactly the same.

I believe I saw the cover in both mobi and epub.
The cover you see in the Library view may not be in the BOOK view.

Depending on your settings , and whether the cover had been in the metadata BEFORE you converted the book may or may not, get the cover 'updated' when saving to device.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote