View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 05:43 PM   #6
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper_ View Post

I would prefer the books I purchase not to have the images cropped; that way, I can load up the full size version to see in K4PC.

As for the rest, I can only tell you that the only way I've found to make a lot of images - such as maps and family trees - readable on small devices is to split them.

Orientation... what Kovid said, although, if you can split them, try to keep it in portrait, so they're not neck-breaking to read on K4PC, for example. .
Paint Shop pro 8 has a tool that slices images up (typically used for web pages).
I thought Calibre and/or the reader 'scaled' images, not cropped them?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote