View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 04:54 PM   #10
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoelectric View Post
It's difficult for me to get hung up on the design. It's function over form, as far as I'm concerned. A slide-out keyboard would have been nice, but other than that there's very little I'd change.
I'd change the color, too. The white bounces back too much light. A darker case color would improve the contrast. A slide out keyboard would be great along with relocating the buttons on the back to the top. You shouldn't have to take the thing out of the case to turn the wireless off and on. If they had better power management I wouldn't care so much about it.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote