Download from the first post in this thread as per usual:
New features in v1.1:
Notes for users upgrading:
- Rewrite of the UI for a tabbed appearance
- Ability to save multiple settings with a name to quickly recall completely different appearances
- Images are now copied to a subdirectory within your Calibre user profile, rather than just linked to
- Option to customise the text fill and stroke colors
- Option to link the title/series/author fonts together for faster changing of all three
- Option to use an image as the background for the cover
- Supports drag/drop of images onto the image list
- I have intentionally not migrated your settings to this new version, the changes I made internally were too significant. If you want to remember your previous settings, I suggest taking a screenshot of the configuration screen before you upgrade.
Some examples of the sorts of covers you can now generate and the options available are shown in the screenshots below. Special thanks to dwanthny and perkin for their feedback and help with testing.