View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 04:26 AM   #8
kartu
PRS+ author
kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, 505, 600, 650, 950
Quote:
Originally Posted by sovre View Post
I now understand how to change the root folder, but I not sure about favorite folders. I did enable favorites in the settings; but I don't see a "system" folder in my database folder.
Simply create it if it is missing.

Quote:
Also, in my experiments, I noticed if I create a new folder category for my books, say, for example, "novels," and move a book into it, when I begin using my eReader again, the book appears as "new" and all bookmark information is lost. Is it advisable not to change a book's folder once you have begun reading it, or is there a way to link the book back to its bookmarks?
Yes. From reader's perspective moving books is the same as deleting old book and putting _new_ book somewhere else.
kartu is offline   Reply With Quote