View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 11:57 PM   #10
bZkindle
Fanatic
bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: k2, k3G, kindle DXG, Sony T-1, iPad, iPhone, stone tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1mp13m4n View Post
Thanks for the help. I did the Rockbox mod on my 3rd gen 40GB iPod and I had trouble with it....music would skip and not cache correctly. That is why I mentioned it. Thanks again for the help. I am just a bit cautious I guess, probably worried about nothing. LOL
I wasn't too sure if you really meant ipods or iOS devices.

hmm.. are you sure you used the right build for it?
How long ago did you do that? the builds have much improved since the latest update IMO.

anyway, I have rockbox installed on 3 different ipods (I know..) and have never had an issue. I find ipods really boring without it.

sorry folks.
bZkindle is offline   Reply With Quote