View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 08:46 PM   #1
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Netflix Model for Books?

I'm new to the eReader thing but I do think that eBooks, especially popular ones, are a bit too expensive. Don't get me wrong, I love my Kobo thus far and love getting the free PD eBooks and checking out eBooks from my library so I'll have a lot to read without spending a lot of money. I mean, I love Jasper Fforde but his latest Thursday book is almost $13.

Anyway, do you think that, eventually, someone will come up with a Netflix for eBooks? I think I would like that. I love my instant Netflix. I suppose libraries kind of sort of do that but not to the extent I'm thinking of. Do you guys think it could happen and would you want it to?
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote