View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 01:47 PM   #39
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by brbubba View Post
Big publishers are a dying breed and at this point just clinging on to dear life...
Unless you have some hard facts to back up that statement, I would say it is just your opinion, and not an accurate one. I suspect that large publishing houses own the rights to so many books, and will so for so many decades to come, that they will not be going anywhere anytime soon. I do expect the market to slowly change over time to where more and more independent authors publish their own books via electronic means and thus circumvent the large publishing houses. I certainly hope they do.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote