View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 11:58 AM   #123
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Just wanted to say hey, have been viewing the forums for some time and decided to join since i just purchased my first ereader. I was trying to decide which to get and i ultimately decided on the kobo, the price was good and the feel of it while holding was 10x better than some others i tried at futureshop. The other reason for buying was that i could have it in hand at time of purchase over the kindle or nook etc... plus it's canadian!!

anyway just saying hey and sorry for the long intro i'm currently reading - agent x by noah boyd - only 100 pages left.
i have a few i purchased ebooks that are on my to read list haven't decided what to read next but here they are::

- playing with fire: the highest of highs and lowest of lows - theo fleury
- tough guy: my life on the edge - bob probert
- decision points - george bush
- the internationalist - taylor stevens
- beautiful lies - lisa unger ( this one is a bit older than the others but it was cheap and i had some coin left on my gift card so i bought it lol)

I do like action / suspense / mystery / thriller -
stuff that keeps the pace of the book moving fast, slow moving books just don't do it for me and there are some i have started and just couldn't get through.
if anyone has suggestions please feel free to send em my way.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote