View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 11:57 AM   #48
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
Yesterday I identified all of my Topaz books by searching for the string "TPZ0" inside the file and not relying solely on the books' extensions. Dragged them all into Calibre where they conveniently turned to ZIPS. Checked for or added metadata (darn titles that have "extraneous" info like "Book 2 of Series ABCD" generally fail the initial meta-lookup) Then converted to Mobi. 49 books later - done.

I have not looked at all of the results. I can worry about that later and work on them if necessary. But, at least, they contain some semblance of readable text.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote