View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 10:09 PM   #83
mariel9898
Connoisseur
mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.mariel9898 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Nook Color, Droid 2 Global
How do you do this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoraso View Post
Just tried Overdrive again after making the B&N browser the default browser AND setting the "user agent" to Mobile and WALA! Overdrive works perfectly! I didn't even need to save the .acsm file - it opened automatically in Overdrive!

I haven't tried Dolphin yet; but there is something squirly going on w/ the user agent between Dolphin and the original browser ....

but it is nice to know that I now have the ebook library from my local library at my fingertips, w/o jumping through a lot of hoops!
So how exactly do you change the default browser? And where is this "user agent" setting found?
mariel9898 is offline   Reply With Quote