View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 06:45 PM   #5
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
I agree that picking up a Kobo WiFi is a better choice ... assuming a price point around $100 or less. I believe all the original Koo's have a "blue" navigation button; the wifi edition has a "grey" button. (The wifi is also slightly heavier.)
Out of curiosity I weighed both my wifi and original. The wifi was 15 grams LIGHTER than the original. Not sure how much variation you could get with the materials etc. in the manufacturing process that might affect this between different Kobo's.

I will add my vote to getting the Wifi if you can. The original isn't a bad reader, but once you've had both, the original seems really slow, and the wifi screen is sharper and better contrast.

Robert
robko is offline   Reply With Quote