View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 01:02 PM   #12
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
I used to read A LOT! On my iPhone usually some samples/previews of books or nonfiction, so certain chapters but not a complete book in one run. But last weekend I did. I was so taken by this book that I could not stop. And then I found out it hurt my eyes. What could be a problem is the fact that I wear contact lenses. Sure enough I will try reading my iPhone again without them, since I don't need them for reading but distance.
I totally agree with you, I find it completely SILLY to use a reading light on an ebook reader device. When I found out that those don't have a backlight but need a reading light to read in the dark, I decided never ever to get those devices. Thats what I like so much about iPhone (or probably next step iPad!). Really can't get myself to buy a black/white ereader device that I cannot use in dark spots. Also, I just love colored covers, photos or other images.
Why do you have an Iphone and a itouch?
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote