View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 06:09 AM   #13
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo aura HD, Kobo Arc, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 , Kindle for PC
well it didn't seem to work for me - viewing the epub ( before) and the mobi ( after) versions with calibre viewer - the epub has no 1st indent but the mobi has. I tried it twice with 2 different books. I initially spotted it after sending book to kindle - I thought maybe I'd messed up conversion or copied an older version so I backtracked & double checked.

building & converting a short test file would prove for definite what is happening
cybmole is online now   Reply With Quote