View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 01:48 AM   #10
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo aura HD, Kobo Arc, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 , Kindle for PC
sure - but I added it here so that the thread had complete info, in case others followed my lead & then wondered why it did not convert into mobi OK.

I will have to revert to defining a separate non-indent style - that approach converts OK. luckily I'd only tweaked a couple of books using the <br> tag, before noticing the issue.

I find your "mobi does not support CSS" statement misleading.

I'm sure you are technically correct, but it is "supported" in the sense that books can be created/edited in sigil using css styles then converted to mobi in calibre & the styling will carry over into mobi equivalents.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote