View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 04:34 AM   #3
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo aura HD, Kobo Arc, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 , Kindle for PC
my "problem " is simply that i don't understand how the no-indent is being achieved with this code. the 1st para style - western1 has 1em indent, yet the 1st line of text appears not indented. that is what I do no understand.

I do know how to do no-indent 1st para in other ways we had a very long thread on the topic recently.- this book seems to use a different solution - that's all.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote