View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 03:36 PM   #1
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST Glow & PocketBook 360
Looking for spare parts - Specifically the Cover

Hi all /wave

Im going to be attempting a project here in the near future, and I was wondering if anyone has a broken / nonfunctional PB360?

Specifically, Im looking for the removeable front cover. Im going to need a couple I think.

Im going to experiment on a custom cover for it ( yeah I know, not really needed with the cover etc .. its for fun =), so if anyone has a cover or two they arent useing, or knows if I can get couple from some were pleast let me know.

Thank you
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote