View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 04:07 PM   #7
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by petercreasey View Post
Sony Reader Store has served me well.
What he said.

With such a large number of people who self-publish I think it is up to the buyer to do their research. I would never buy anything written by an author who was unknown to me without doing a bit of binging around. I also consider who published the book. I won't even consider buying a self-published book without reading a (free) chapter. The last thing, and least important to me, would be reviews.

As far as 'No Refunds, No Exceptions' I believe this is a universal policy with ebook retailers. The only possible exception would be if something was linked incorrectly and the wrong file was downloaded.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote