View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 03:29 PM   #3
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRLN View Post
HI. I am coming along with my first calibre download. It looks like all my books are included, but it also looks like they are just covers (?), so I am assuming the conversion when I transfer to Kindle will solve that, but I'm not sure. I can't get bast the convert option, because it says, "No suitable format". What am I missing? Thanks!
I'm guessing it has imported the full books, but they are locked with DRM. calibre can't read or convert books with DRM still on them.

Do you know if they are DRMd or not? If you aren't sure, can you give us a few titles and tell us where you purchased them?
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote