View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 02:29 AM   #4
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
There's a short but well illustrated choose your own adventure, I think it was created by Amazon, sold well, panned for lack of depth.

There's a ton of indie choose your own adventure type of books, some of them don't even work right.

Then there's some mainstream offerings, recreations of the classics that function correctly for the most part.

There's also a proto RPG which I must say is intriguing.

I haven't tried any of them, I suppose I will cross over to the app side one day, but that day is not today, probably not even this year.

Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote