View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 01:44 AM   #3
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawika View Post
I also stumbled upon the "user-directed-make-a-choice" books and was intrigued from youthful memories. Which have you read? Which could you recommend to someone?

Thanks!
i haven't tried anything yet, as i was hoping to find a page where all the active content on kindle was listed. i already emailed kindle support and they said they'd send the suggestion over to their development team. i sure hope they'd make a main page where all the available games and active content were listed. at the moment, the main page only displays customer favorites, some of the free games and new content.
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote