View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 12:48 AM   #17
Figwit
Zealot
Figwit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figwit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figwit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figwit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figwit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figwit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figwit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figwit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figwit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figwit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figwit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad, Kindle 3, Kindle 4, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by queentess View Post
A free book is a good way to try out a new genre...
I agree. I have tried out some new genres this way even romance which I have always spurned in the past. I try to review books I get for free. I think it is the least I can do. I would not leave a review of a book that was so bad/boring that I could not finish it and I do try to pick out the bits I liked as well as the bits that might have grated with me. It is just my opinion after all and the author can take it or leave it as the case may be.
Figwit is offline   Reply With Quote