View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 11:25 PM   #22
jrlewis
SF/F Author
jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jrlewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
More praise for Heirs of Mars from wonderful reader people:

"I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The characters are well defined and the reader is able to get a picture of the environment through the eyes of various characters as the story unfolds.

For some reason this story kept reminding me of Heinlein's "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress". There's no direct parallels, the characters and environment are unique, but that story still stuck in my mind as I read this one. Possibly something to do with conflict on a different planet while dealing with social biases not found elsewhere? I have no idea, but the thought was there.

The writing was clear, the story unfolded naturally and the pace of the story made me want to keep reading, even when I couldn't. The only disappointment was that the ending seemed to be too abrupt. Who knows? Maybe the author has plans to bring some of the characters back in a sequel.

This book is worth adding to your library. "
jrlewis is offline   Reply With Quote