View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #34
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
go it - thanks - you told me once before about using title tags to work around images as chapter headers I think, so if I find another example I'll try it your way.

maybe img alt works in some other ebook formats - otherwise I cannot think why anyone would include it in the 1st place ?

ah - google says tts is text to speech so maybe kindle could "read" out loud chapter 1, from that alt tag, as it has a built-in computerised-voice reader that I never use. so does the MS reader for Lit format.

I have a lit version & so try it in MSreader on my pc - , the "voice" says "graphic chapter 1" as it encounters the original code....
Using the ALT tag is good practice.
Having a meaningful phrase there is better practice.
I use a simple , but terse description "Map", "scene breaker", "Publisher Logo"
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote