Posted a new update. Some tweaks and bug fixes.
- Put a Check that will prevent any none html file to be loaded or saved in the TOC.
- Changed the Version.xml location on the web, so it is more easily changed. Older version might not always show the new version number.
- Multiple Tweaks to Splitting so more file are compatible and do not crash.
- Changed the way settings are stored, so they are kept regardless of version, build or file location.
(The default MS was to have a setting file for each location and each version, so moving the executable would have all your setting lost.)
- A message will pop-up when opening a protected file, telling you it is protected and preventing you from editing this file.
- Added a Expand & Collapse All option in the Add window.
- When adding new Chapters, the text that was already selected in the Add window will now be remembered.
- In the Add window, clicking the columns header will sort the files.
- Added a Recent Files list under a new File Menu in the Main window.
- Fixed a Couple of Bug.