View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 03:42 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleccionista View Post
I cannot get the "Hello world!" sample to print out ...
I've tried both in Linux and Windows, installed the calibre binary, download the source code with bzr, set the "CALIBRE_DEVELOP_FROM" variable to point to the "src" directory and modify the "src/calibre/__init__.py" with the print statement.
Instructions look quite easy but I can't reproduce
I'll assume you have downloaded the source correctly. Run Calibre. It doesn't matter how you start it. Does the version number on the lower left of the GUI have an asterisk after it? It should be "0.7.47*" not "0.7.47." If it does have the asterisk, then you are running from source. If it doesn't, and I suspect it doesn't, then your "CALIBRE_DEVELOP_FROM" variable isn't pointing correctly.

Make sure the variable is correct (in Windows, just type "SET" at a command prompt to check.) It should point to the src folder that has a cherrypy folder inside it. Get that part working first.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote