View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 11:07 AM   #102
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505, Nook Color(CM7), iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
Due to my residence in a suburban county, I qualify for library cards for all the library systems of the other suburban counties, plus the city's. I only have cards for two systems (one a consortium for my state, the other the city's), although with some minimal effort I could get cards to 2 other "local" library systems that have a decent ebook collection. This is pretty standard for large metro areas and makes me wonder how specific they are thinking with their geographic registration and lending policies.
I imagine they are more concerned with things like this and this.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote