Thread: % Complete
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 04:49 PM   #15
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by timjthomas View Post
Thanks -- I like the idea of a completed, but I also want to keep the "genre" -- e.g., mystery, SciFi, Fantasy, Historical, etc.

I have my books segregated by genre, and it would be nice if there was a simple check mark or [X] (or similar) to indicate that the book has been completed.

The dots are ok, but not great.
I have catagories for each genre (as I define them) and a read and to be read folder for each of the genres. When I am reading a book, I move it from to be read, to reading. When I finish the book I move it to read for the genre and the 2011 folder (I am keeping track of what I read this year).
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote