Originally Posted by bhartman36
Sure. It's not too tough at this point.
1) Download the custom ROM here
. I'd stay away from the alpha ROM. It works, but getting it on your device takes a few extra steps. The ROM you probably want is this one
2) Uncompress the file and rename it update.img
3) Go into Settings -> USB Mode. Make sure Host Mode is unchecked.
4) At that point, your computer should recognize it as a drive.
5) Copy that file to the root directory of the device.
6) Unplug the device from the USB cable. At this point, it should start the update process.
7) Once it's done and rebooted, go into Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications.
8) Press Menu > Filter > All
9) Clear Cache for - Checkin Service, Download Manager, Gmail, Google Talk Service and Market
10) Reboot Device
At that point, you should have a working tablet running Android 2.1, with access to the Android Market.
Let me know if you have any questions.
hey guy.. I have successfully enabled market but now any download I try comes back saying unsuccessful.. please help. I have cleared all the cache like said. Thanks!