View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 09:09 PM   #18
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by qxlooper View Post
Got the TOC in sigil that i wanted. Took out all that I didn't. Saved it, opened in calibre, it was there, converted to mobi, GONE. How can I keep it in the conversion to mobi?
A better question is what are you setting that caused it disappear?

I just tried a ePub to Mobi conversion. I ensured everything in the TOC area of conversion was blank or unchecked and left the Number of links at 50 and chapter threashold at 6. I did not check anything in the mobi output. I kept hueristic processing off. The TOC ended up fine in the Mobi.

If your ePub has a properly formatted TOC then when converting to Mobi it should have a good TOC, unless you attempted to adjust things under the TOC or Mobi settings area during conversion.

I don't use Mobi, maybe others can jump in with a plausible reason for what you're experiencing.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote