View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 05:14 PM   #14
rock
Addict
rock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Nook, Astak EZ Reader Pocket, iPhone 3g, Droid
dude (dudette?), buy one. I impulsed it, and I am so happy.

Seriously I called about upgrading my phone (R2D2 Droid) to see if they had it in. So I decided let me ask if they had the xoom. She said UPS just walked in.

I felt like Jake Blues and saw the light. Got up, told my co-workers I'll be back , walked to verizon store and bought it. And actually I am happy with the 3g thing and being able to pull up youtube vids and other stuff at work.

Can't wait to test PDF's when I get home.

O nook app works perfect. Better than my nook lol. I am going to give that to someone else now.

The book app is working better, first time I loaded it took forever to load, but now it is swift. Must be a first use thing.

BackbreakerHD looks great. A lot of apps so far work good, but I have had some glitches. I say in about a week or two there will be a lot of updated apps as they are already flowing.

So happy with this purchase, and to think I almost folded on an iPad.

O note, the Microsd slot does not work yet, until an update from google (I am sensing with the 4G update since they share the same slot) and no flash, but adobe said in a few weeks.

so happy.

Last edited by rock; 02-25-2011 at 05:17 PM.
rock is offline   Reply With Quote