View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 10:39 AM   #7
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
That is all old news or what I call common knowledge. Big woo! Those guys at PDFZone need to update their web page. Next to that boring article is a link to a discussion from 2006 wherein they speculate that MS might drop their Save to PDF function from Office 2007. Newsflash: Office 2007 was released a year ago and it HAS the Save to PDF function.
Yea, there a lots of missing products on that site and as you say it is old. PalmPDF is likely the best on Palm these days and the Adobe (if you install it on a card) is still near the top on PocketPC devices do to its reflow capability and the ability of activesync to add reflow to files that do not have it. Since Adobe is 8 Meg you need to install it to a card. There are some others mentioned in my PDF section in my ebook article.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote