View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 04:54 AM   #23
graycyn
Guru
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Samsung Galaxy Note, Kobo Aura HD, Nook HD+, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Depends on what the limited borrowing number is to be. If it's 100, not so bad.
Depends. My library is part of a consortium... it's not that uncommon to see 100+ holds on a popular ebook. Stieg Larsson's Millenium Trilogy comes to mind... I waited months, even though the library had several copies. Actually still waiting for the last book. I'm not sure that the consortium could afford to always replace a book after 100 borrows. These are mostly somewhat rural libraries.

At any rate, I hope this news isn't real.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote